Share this adventure
Premium Kayaking Eco Tours in the Beautiful Estuaries of Espero Bay
Adventures Kayaking offers a wide variety of Tropical Kayaking Tours, Sightseeing Trips, Fishing Excursions and Kayak Rentals for all ages and skill levels.
Whether you want to catch your dream fish on one of our Personalized Kayak Fishing Excursions, relax & drift through the Mangroves on one of our Spectacular Nature Lovers Sightseeing Tours or Paddle out to sea to enjoy a Romantic Florida Sunset Kayak Tour, we can get you there.
Manatee, Dolphin and Eco Guided Kayak Tours!
Meet The Team
Founder of Adventures Kayaking
It is every man’s passion to follow his dreams, and hopefully, live his dreams through his work. I am able to do that in my Kayak rental and guided tours business.
Starting as a small child, fishing was a huge part of my life. Grandpa taught me how to fish when I was five years old. We fished the small lakes surrounding our home and as I grew, I got to experience fishing other areas that were more challenging, like fly in fishing trips to Canada and the Arctic Circle. I also lived in a Tent in Baja Mexico for 6 months free diving the Sea of Cortes just north of Cabo San Lucas.
As a young man, I owned and operated my own charter boat on Lake Michigan. Since moving to Florida eighteen years ago, my passion has been in shore fishing along the Gulf Coast. Kayaking has been the answer to my dreams, as it allows me to be one with nature and live out my dreams fishing areas not accessible by boat. I am able to enjoy this wonderful sport, do it economically and “green”. I have learned many “secrets” of inshore fishing and would love to share them with you.
Eco Guided Tour Package
Eco Guided Tour Packages
1. Lover’s Key area in Estero Bay-Manatee, bird and dolphin tour.
2. Mound Key State Park-kayak to the mound, hike the trails on the Calusa Indian shell mounds.
3. Imperial River One Way Paddles-End your paddle at either The Fish House Restaurant or Caribbean Jacks (has to work with the tides)
Duration-2 1/2 hours*
4. Cocohatchee River paddle to Bonita Beach Road – inter-coastal trip, one way paddle to end at the Fish House Restaurant.
5. Clam Pass Inter-coastal paddle that ends at Pine Ridge Rd, (Seagate) in Naples. Great for wildlife and bird-watching
6. Koreshan State Park Estero River Tour
7. Mound House Fort Myers Beach to Hellpeckny Bay
8. Full Moon Night Kayak– Estero Bay to the Gulf
Duration-2 1/2 hours
9. Kayak from Wiggins Pass to Bonita Beach road- 4 hour inter-costal 4 hour paddle a one way trip with cars at both location ending the trip at the Fish House Restaurant
10. Paddle The back waters of Estero Bay- in the mangroves for an hour and break for lunch at Flippers by the Bay restaurant at Lovers Key Resort for an hour and kayak back along the mangrove to the launch location.
1 to 5 persons – $69.00 ea
6 to 11 person – $59.00 ea
12 and over – please call
Guided Fishing Trips
Trips are planned based on prime fishing forecast for that day, along with the guide this trip includes a deluxe Malibu Stealth 14 ft sit-on-top kayaks with built-in bait wells, a 550lb capacity with standing platforms for fly fishing or for drifting the flats. Trips also include: life vest, rod and reel, hooks, anchor, net, hook remover, casting net to catch bait, paddle, high back seats with lumbar support, cooler with ice and bottled water.
1 or 2 person – $250/4 hour
add $75 for ea. additional person
Photos and video will be taken by your guide with our equipment.
Following this convenient link: http://wildlifelicense.com/fl will allow you to buy your license on line and obtain a Temporary Authorization Number that will allow you to fish immediately. Or you can call (800) 573-7332 and get one over the phone.
- Bonita Springs, FL 34135, USA
- Contact: Glenn@adventuresKayaking.com
- Cost Range: $59-$250
- Categories: Kayak Tours, Kayak Tours, Kayak Tours, Nature Tours, Nature Tours, Nature Tours
- Tags: Bird Watching Tours, Custom Experiences, Day Trips, Family-Friendly, Fishing, Fishing Guides, Group Activities, Kayak Fishing, kayak tours, Kayaks, Nature, Nature Tours, Outdoor Activities, Photography, Private Tours, Romantic, Senior Adventures, South Florida, Water Fun